AUTISM THERAPY IN YORK REGION
Vaughan, Maple, Whitchurch-Stoufville, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Markham, Thornhill, Aurora, East Gwillimbury,
Georgina, King City, Nobleton, Schomberg, Keswick and surrounding areas
The Superminds Autism Therapy team is highly specialized to offer pediatric Autism therapy services in York Region, Ontario in home and community
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) – overseen by a BCBA
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Parent-child coaching – delivered by a BCBA
- Behaviour consultations – delivered by a BCBA
- Speech Therapy (SLP)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Respite Care
- Social skills groups and camps
- Online tutorials for families
For more information about our Autism therapy programs and enrolment in York Region, click here.
For more information about our experienced Autism therapy clinical team in York Region, click here.
ALL THE SUPERMINDS AUTISM THERAPY PROGRAMS ARE SUPERVISED BY A BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIOUR ANALYST (BCBA®) AND ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ONTARIO AUTISM PROGRAM (OAP) FUNDING
Group, individual, or remote mentorship, training and supervision available for therapists looking to pursue their RBT®, BCaBA®, BCBA® certification.